Zombie spider!

Driller64

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just woke up from the weirdest dream...

I had received an anonymous package in the mail that I did not recall ordering. I opened the package and inside were two Theraposa blondis wrapped in small sandwich bags. Both were in extremely poor condition. One was dead, with lots of scarring all over its body, and the other one was barely alive, and had what appeared to be a large section of a previous exoskeleton under its carapace. In spite of the still alive one's poor condition and the knowledge that I probably could not save it, I decided to remove it from the bag. When I did this, it suddenly sprang to life, trying to bite me (and failing) and leaping from the couch I was unpackaging it on and onto the floor. I tried to find a catch cup of some sort to try and catch this thing, but it just kept running around and I couldn't leave the room because I needed to see where it goes.

And then I decided to do something I would never do in real life to a spider. I quickly rushed to the kitchen closet and got an aerosol can of Ferbrees or something and then a lighter. My mindset was that I was going to euthanize the spider so it wouldn't have to live in that state. So I went into the room where I had left it, and there it was, sitting in the middle of the room, waiting. So I placed the lighter in front of the aerosol can and let all hell loose. Within seconds, it was burnt to a cinder. I then picked its remains up and threw them in the trash. I also burnt the dead one's body before throwing it away, for reasons that were apparent to me only in the dream.

...And that's it! That is roughly the abridged version, there were a few bits I forgot to add in. What do you think this dream represents and what do you think of it in general?

cold blood

Staff member
Sounds like you could, sub consciously, be arachnophobic...lol....dreams are funny.

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
Funny dream lol, not sure what it's ment to mean, maybe you save a T,Blondi or order some that come to you in bad condition, could be nothing.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
firstly.. the title.. killed me.. i was expecting a wild story about a T's death curl and then a week after tossing it in the trash you drop tongs and found it alive underneath your dresser or something :(

tho this was a tad wilder.just not as cool and heartwarming LOL... as far as meanings its hard telling. the human mind dreams multiple dreams at once and those could have been parts of 2 dif dreams. and they seem to mesh [ever noticed in a dream how you can like be at your house then walk down the street and at a expo miles and months away?lol] maybe you was watching too much tv and spurred on the craziness.. maybe you worry about an upcoming order.. could be your wanting a t.blondi but are scared of bad shipments this time of year...etc etc.. or it could just be a wild dream that means nothing :)

fyic

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hahaha great dream lol ........oh and I love the Walking Dead hahaha

or maybe you had a lil Ayahuasca trip? lol

Driller64

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Also I have been viewing the [DATA EXPUNGED] a lot lately as well so that could have something to do with my weird dream ;)

Keith B

Arachnobaron
So THAT's what happened to all the T. blondi!! Who'd have thunk? Better have someone watch over you and make sure you're not sleepwalking :p JK very peculiar dream. I have no idea what to really make of the dream, but I'd definitely be curious to see your reaction if an unmarked box turned up on your doorstep tomorrow >.<

Driller64

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just woke up from a dream about a dollar store for eco terrorists where almost all of the products have something to do with Kenny from South Park.

I don't think anything more needs to be said here :S

Last edited:

Driller64

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just had another weird dream involving spiders! I can't really remember it, but it involved someone I knew being changed into a C. cyaneopubecens sling and then going into a death curl, indicating that I had killed them. Fortunately I was able to bring him back to life.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I think these dreams indicate several things: you are a budding pyromaniac/frugal eco-terrorist, you are obsessed with spiders and death, you feel guilty you have problems keeping Ts alive, and you have unresolved problems with your mother, father or both.

Lay off the Adderall

Kat Graves

Arachnopeon
I think these dreams indicate several things: you are a budding pyromaniac/frugal eco-terrorist, you are obsessed with spiders and death, you feel guilty you have problems keeping Ts alive, and you have unresolved problems with your mother, father or both.

Lay off the Adderall
Viper69,
I have read several of your recent posts and you have an uncanny ability to be incredibly condescending and abrasive. However; I do appreciate your feedback on my epilandrious sexing pic, so there is that.

---------- Post added 04-22-2014 at 12:54 PM ----------

Just had another weird dream involving spiders! I can't really remember it, but it involved someone I knew being changed into a C. cyaneopubecens sling and then going into a death curl, indicating that I had killed them. Fortunately I was able to bring him back to life.
I had a dream about my Ts last night as well, I can't even begin to tell you how insane it was, but at least mine didn't try to eat me. :)

Driller64

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Viper69,
I have read several of your recent posts and you have an uncanny ability to be incredibly condescending and abrasive.
Agreed. He should lay off the attitude he has in many of his posts. However, the strange thing is that most of the things he assumed about me from my dreams are true, namely the part about unresolved problems with parents, the guilt, and being obsessed with spiders.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2