Introduction

BelfastScorpion

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi everyone,

I have just regestered at this forum, so I thought I should introduce myself.
My name is David Craig. I am 24 years of age and I am from Belfast in Northern Ireland.

I am obsessed with scorpions. They are my favourite animal and my favourite type of pet. I love everything about them. I am the very proud owner of two pet scorpions, an Emporer Scorpion and a Shiny Burrowing Scorpion. I would love to own more than just two and I am extremely jealous of the people on this forum who have loads of scorpions, but, I have a wife and two kids so I dont know if any more than two would be practicle or not. But I will try and persuide my wife to let me get a couple more ;) . I would have a room full of them if I had my way.

Well thats just an introduction so you all know who I am. I am also regestered on the Scorpion Palace forum.

Take Care

BelfastScorpion
David Craig

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
Welcome aboard!. Enjoy your time and feel free to ask questions. In addition; please take some time to read the FAQ section and learn the search function. There is a wealth of information already available in the Scorpion forum if you are willing to do a little searching.

Have fun and be safe.

John
];')

BelfastScorpion

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks everyone for your welcome. Its great to be on a forum with people who share the same fascination with scorpions.

Take Care

BelfastScorpion
David Craig