just1moret's picture thread

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So I have decided on this snowy day start a picture thread hopefully I get some good shots in the coming weeks
This first pic is of my itty bitty Holothele incei communal just 4 in there now from different dealers and biggest around 1-1/2 , 3/4 smallest ,maybe grow big colony oneday and have to upgrade to 20 gallon instead of 10 , that plant in there is actually alive its called (asparagus fern ) seems do well in low light and was only 64 cents while back at lowes

Attachments

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks mark I dont have a good camera have to use phone hopefully things look alright yeah if I had more money I would have put some more in there lol hopefully I have a older female in there and a young inspiring male coming along

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
adult female Lampropelma violaceopes

They really like livin in hollow stuff this is part of a hollow limb I found on are land she likes it so much never see her I left it up from bottom so she could dig in substrate its in a 10 gallon

Attachments

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
sub adult female Avicularia versicolor

Rehoused week or so ago starting make her webb house

Attachments

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
Thanks mark I dont have a good camera have to use phone hopefully things look alright yeah if I had more money I would have put some more in there lol hopefully I have a older female in there and a young inspiring male coming along
That's ok, I use my phone camera and it's only 8mp usually i put them in my gallery cause not sure how to make a thread on my phone. i'm sure you'll be fine putting the pics you have/take will be just fine. I like the hollow wood/corkbark in the enclosure very nice :)

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Avicularia minatrix

This is one of my 4 slings just over 1 inch but doing well this is one of my favorite avic sp.

Attachments

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Grammostola rosea

Here my big girl she could stretch 6 inch no problem she just didnt want to cooperate she is solid 5-1/2 dont think she got a hair missing

Attachments

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
Nice T pics, like your A,minatrix, I've got one and theyr awesome.

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice T pics, like your A,minatrix, I've got one and theyr awesome.
Thanks mark back in 2011 I had 2 almost adult A minatrix still caint figure out why I sold them,i have learned my lesson now though

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Psalmopoeus cambridgei an Brachypelma bohemi

This is my adult female im expecting a sac anytime she has some of craziest setting positions of any T I have ever had and my sub abult bohemi she looking good always out for a picture

Attachments

MatthewM1

Arachnoknight
Great pics man, looking forward to seeing more of your collection. Hit me up when that sac drops/ hatches out ;-)

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great pics man, looking forward to seeing more of your collection. Hit me up when that sac drops/ hatches out ;-)

Thanks matthew I sure will hook you up with some if have any luck , I'm thinking if she is going to it will be in the next couple weeks .I have been thinking that weeks already haha

MatthewM1

Arachnoknight
Sweet, when I first got an interest in T's they were the first ones I fell for. I'm sure waiting on a sac has to be more stressful than an extra long pre molt. Don't they drop like 1k or more eggs a sac?

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sweet, when I first got an interest in T's they were the first ones I fell for. I'm sure waiting on a sac has to be more stressful than an extra long pre molt. Don't they drop like 1k or more eggs a sac?

If they do matthew you plan on getting 900 of them lol I really not sure but I would say around 100 or so

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Brachypelma klaasi

Here is pic of one of my B klaasi's s/he is looking good recent molt kinda seeing a little color there little over 1 inch

Attachments

MatthewM1

Arachnoknight
Haha, did some looking around. Idk where I cam up with 1k, 100-200 is what I was coming across. Idk what species I was thinking of...

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Haha, did some looking around. Idk where I cam up with 1k, 100-200 is what I was coming across. Idk what species I was thinking of...

I have heard this sp does produce 1k or maybe close to it Lasiodora parahybana