for all you snake people, pics of my snakes..

da_illest

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i've decided to post pics of a couple of the snakes i have/had in my care until know..

first up (this one's for you ernie) a FIVE foot guyana redtail boa also known as BCC, this one was quite a bit feisty and defensive of it's home but real cool once out.. it actually tagged my boy, hit the tip of his finger from around 3 feet away if not more.. these things are fast when they strike!:

up next i'll post a couple pics of my amazons (atb's)... i have many and don't wanna put up all the pics but i'll put up 2, a red phase and a garden phase.. the red phase is nice and not as aggresive as others i've come across but would strike if annoyed.. also, these snakes are the most aggresive eaters i've seen yet.. the garden phase is extremely calm and also a good eater, it has a black kinda color to it in person.. i love these snakes and i have/had many of them.. next up on my list are ETB's and GTP's, gorgeous snakes but expensive so i'm gonna take my time on those.. here are the pics:

just thought i'd share

Last edited:

JPost

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Those are nice.! How much did that top one run you?

Yve

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
nice collection!...the boa is awesome...looks to have alot of pink on it..very nice tail too.

wayneo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Cool snakes, but aren't those cages a wee bit to wet?

Wayne H

da_illest

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hey! thanks for the comments... i thought the thread was lost.. lol..

@Wayne: the top enclosure was an accident that had just happened earlier that day and i hadn't gotten around to changing the newspaper yet.. the redtail had spilled the dish.. that things strong.. it tagged my buddy.. the top ATB, it's the same thing but except it siphens the water out of the dish and being as how they need extremely high humidity i leave the paper like that and change it once a day to two days.. it doesn't har the snakes what so ever.. i've had tons of ATB's of all phases.. i think just under ten.. they're a great snake and fun to handle... only once in a blue moon though...

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
Much as i like a red tailed BCC tho the lil sonoran BCI's have to take the biscuit at 4'-5' adult's at the mo i dont have the time or dough for em but in a few years.