:biggrin:
despite being pelted with insults... :bruised:
that didn't stop me from getting this cute little guy / gal :cute:
he's still a sling :laugh:
hee eeess soooo cuteeeeeee
I LOVE BRACHYS :laugh:

scorpio948

Arachnopeon
I've had my four slings since they were under 1/8 inch. Now, six months later, at room temp (70 degrees) and being fed once a week at most, they are all equal to or over 1.5 inches and starting to show the red hairs on the rump. It has been great watching them grow and tackle prey the size of their bodies.
I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have enjoyed mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lankfordjl

Arachnopeon
I also have a B. vagans sling...I got him/her as a freebie with an order. I've enjoyed watching him dig and enlarge tunnels, seal himself up in the burrow before molting, and opening the burrow up again when he's ready to eat...very straight forward behavior so far. I'm happy he decided to build on the side of the bottle so that I can see him so easily.

awiec

Arachnoprince
Just don't let your friend touch it and you should be fine. This is what you should have started off with, very hardy,active T's that are less neurotic than an obt.

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
Im just wondering who pelted you with insults for getting a B vagans? Shame on them.

I also love brachys!
I believe he's actually referring to everyone's reactions to what he allowed to happen to his OBT.

In any case, congrats on your new spider. I hope you'll do your utmost to keep her/him safe.

cold blood

Staff member
I believe he's actually referring to everyone's reactions to what he allowed to happen to his OBT.

In any case, congrats on your new spider. I hope you'll do your utmost to keep her/him safe.
Ahh, didn't make the connection. B. vagans is a significantly better choice.

felixeight

Arachnopeon
I absolutely love Brachys and these are great. I have adult females and slings as they are fairly cheap to purchase. To me they are stunning in coloration and mine have always been aggressive eaters. You will really enjoy them.