ok lets try again for the third time...... new here

bigt0006

Arachnosquire
ok so this is the third thread ive had to start. the first 2 where fine until i added pics to them then they dissapeared. well im writing this one from my computer the other 2 where done with the tapatalk app. i was referred here by a couple people on ball-pythons.net. my name is tom and i have a small herp collection as well as a small tarantula collection. my T collection consists of 2 one inch C fimbriatus slings, 1 P irminia sling, 1 P murinus sling, 1 C cyaneopubescens sling, 1 A ezendami sling, 1 A urticans sling, 1 B vagans sling, 1 G rosea adult 5.5", 1 A avicularia 3" sub adult. i will try to upload the pics to my pc and then upload them hear seeing that i cant use tapatalk

---------- Post added 03-25-2014 at 12:59 AM ----------

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
welcome! i seen the first two and just scratched my heat lmao. glad you found us i think bp.net was one of places i found this place by as well [been stalking here for many moons] this group here has kept me attatched to coming back much more then our herp comunity on bp.net/.com hope you enjoy it here as much as the rest of us do :D

Wildenthusiast

Arachnosquire
Hello and welcome! Those are some fine species. I have most of them myself, and quite enjoy them. Glad to have you aboard. Looking forward to those pictures!

bigt0006

Arachnosquire
Hello and welcome! Those are some fine species. I have most of them myself, and quite enjoy them. Glad to have you aboard. Looking forward to those pictures!
Theres a thread with pics in the picture section of the t forum

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk 2

bigt0006

Arachnosquire
Was having trouble last night posted 2 threads and i guess it went in a que to be approved by mods no clue what happened to the other 2 introduction threads they where good then i added pics and bam they where empty threads

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Was having trouble last night posted 2 threads and i guess it went in a que to be approved by mods no clue what happened to the other 2 introduction threads they where good then i added pics and bam they where empty threads

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
You're breaking our site already? Shame hah just kidding but no idea what happened i thought ab was being skitzo or work computer hated me at first lol

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk