3" P metalica enclosure recommendation...

Chevysbrew

Arachnopeon
About to receive a 3" P metalica and would like to build her an enclosure any recommendations on the size? It will be an acrylic made enclosure.
Thanks
David S.

loganhopeless

Arachnosquire
A 2.5gal on it's end with just a cork bark flat in there. Or, (what I would recommend) is already putting it in a 5gal and it could stay in there for the rest of its life... I put my ~3.5in P. Regalis in a 12x12x18 ZooMed and it'll stay there forever. Make sure there's a good size water dish and be careful cleaning the sides of poo since they like to do that. Always know where the spider is before you open it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chevysbrew

Arachnopeon
I think I will go with a 12X12x18 (since I will make it myself) and make it a long term or even permanent one.

tarantulagirl10

Arachnobaron
I have some 3" arboreals in the exo terra nanos. The ones that are 8x8x12. They fit pretty good. If you want something long term, go with bigger though.

loganhopeless

Arachnosquire
I think I will go with a 12X12x18 (since I will make it myself) and make it a long term or even permanent one.
Good call. This is what mine looks like. It's pretty full of stuff so it's not as big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk