What species was your first T?

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
So just as the title says, what was your first tarantula? As the days are counting down till I'll be able to have a tarantula of my own (a little over three months) I'm getting a bit more excited day by day. I'll probably be getting a pampho as my first though haha.

tarantulagirl10

Arachnobaron
The first t in our house was actually my daughter's. She studied on them for months and decided on a G pulchripes. It was a fantastic choice for a first t.

awiec

Arachnoprince
A.versicolor, people tried to talk me out of it but I have been keeping true spiders since I was little so it wasn't that big of a leap. He/She is the most calm T ever, hence the name Bob Marley as it's chill and its leg socks look like dreadlocks.

CEC

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter
Psalmopoeus irminia...
I have had a couple since then, all of them have hooked out on me. I have yet to raise a female from a sling.:(

Tivia

Arachnopeon
I just picked up my first T this past weekend, a GBB sling. I'd really love a B. Smithi, too.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
B. smithi, wild caught adult female for $10, the going rate in pet stores in 1972.

David VB

Arachnosquire
I had a G. rosea back when i was around 12-14 years old for some years but then completely stopped with animals/pets and since 2,5 years i'm back in the hobby with snakes and T's. My first T from this period was a new years gift from the misses and it was a B. smithi ;)

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
Five year old G. rosea that a local family didn't have time for anymore. A little doll, not as moody as some other roseies, but she has her moments.

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
G. rosea, she is 15 y.o. now and still a gentle girl. :)

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk