Scorpion type?????????

Scorplover98

Arachnopeon
Am new to keeping and i asked this yestaday since then i found the photos of my scorpion also is it a good size any tips i appricite

scorpionchaos

Arachnosquire
better pictures.... Very hard to identify from noisy pictures. I actually don't see the scorpion in the first picture...

benf12

Arachnopeon
Um, the pictures are hard to decipher and your writing is somewhat hard to understand. Based on the limited view, I can conclude that your scorpion appears to be an Pandinus imperator or a Heterometrus sp. In regards to the rating of the size, I would need to know how old it is as well as the actual measurements.

Scorplover98

Arachnopeon
Sorry i have not been active alot on here the scorpion itself i bought from a pet shop less then 2 months ago the woman told me it would not be as hard to work out its age as it looks and to post here i approximate that it is about 3-4 inches max i did research my self and it looks like a emp or a red claw

iamthegame06

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i cant tell from the pics but i do agree with benf12..its most likely a Pandinus imperator (emperor scorpion) or a Heterometrus sp. (asian forest scorpion) specially since its from a pet store.. i've had both scorpions, and i still have a Heterometrus sp..the difference that i've noticed between them is that, emperor scorpions tend to be black and Heterometrus sp. is a little bit green-ish..but dont take my word for it, im no expert at scorpions..that being said, i've seen red claws before and you'll be able to tell if they are in fact red claws because..well, they have red claws lol