rosea molt help!!

Dean W

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok this is my T's 4th molt, and this is the first time i have actually seen it happen, and i know she should be on her back, but she doesn't seem to be doing anything, just kinda lying there, and its been about 2 hours, and she doesn't seem to be making any progress. How long should it take? and can i tell if its going ok?

Scorpiove

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Don't worry, as of now its not time to worry yet. It can take up to 24 hours. So right now you're T should be doing fine. Even if it hasn't moved.

blckwidow75

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It DOES take awhile...I'm sure everything is fine. My G. Pulchra laid some silk down Sunday morning and took about 8 hours before he decided to turn over. Then from there I waited another 3 hours with nothing happening before I had to go to sleep. IN the morning, he was all done and fine. Sometimes I think it comes down to "a watched pot never boils" kind of a thing. Good luck!

Dean W

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
alright thanks. i added some more water to slightly raise the humidity, but i guess all i can do is wait. im gonna have to go to bed soon, work in the morning. i'll post back when shes done. thanks for the help.

Dean W

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok, she seems to be making some progress, thanks for the support guys!! cheers!

David Burns

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Two of my roseas molt right side up. Freaked me out the first time but 5 hours later every thing was O.K..