Aerosmith Knew it Before the Scientists!!!

RzezniksRunAway

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm apparently a 12 year old boy, because "nutritious ejaculate" has me cracking up. That was an interesting article, though.

Le Wasp

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I sure hope they come up with some good names for those new... uhh... parts.

klawfran3

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Where does the article read that it is known and called by the name "bootylicious..." ? It doesn't. Your information is wrong.
meant to say nicknamed. sorry.

"The fly got its booty-ful name from its extreme diva feature: a big gold butt.

"It was the unique dense golden hairs on the fly's abdomen that led me to name this fly in honor of the performer Beyonce as well as giving me the chance to demonstrate the fun side of taxonomy — the naming of species," Lessard said in a statement."

that first sentence in that quote also kind of throws back to the name.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
meant to say nicknamed. sorry.

"The fly got its booty-ful name from its extreme diva feature: a big gold butt.

"It was the unique dense golden hairs on the fly's abdomen that led me to name this fly in honor of the performer Beyonce as well as giving me the chance to demonstrate the fun side of taxonomy — the naming of species," Lessard said in a statement."

that first sentence in that quote also kind of throws back to the name.
I figured you hadn't had coffee yet, ran w/the title, and/or just ran w/the variety of media attention getting words, and not the actual information. Later on the writer wrote "The Beyonce fly is one of five detailed in Lessard's paper"

Spreading rumors, my man, you should be a "spin doctor" and work for some politician! ;)