I just wana say thanks!!

TLover007

Arachnosquire
Hey I recently joined and I just wana say thanks to you guys!!

I dnt really have ppl to share with and this forum is just the best thing since sliced bread!!!

Really love everything about this!!!

Im crazy... and I Love Ts!!!!

edgeofthefreak

Arachno-titled!
Old Timer
Well welcome!
You'll find that a lot of us are crazy too. Having a place where we feel less crazy is just the best.

I think it's called enabl-something... can't think of the term right now.

TLover007

Arachnosquire
Hahahaha very nice!! I think I am going to fit in perfectly... seems like everybody is rral friendly...

cold blood

Staff member
Hahahaha very nice!! I think I am going to fit in perfectly... seems like everybody is rral friendly...

What does rral mean, get your spelling right ......lol, just kidding, of course. We are all crazy to much of the general public, but only amongst them, while you are here, you're cool...very cool and your t (and critter) knowledge will be enjoyed and applauded, not cursed or eeeeewwww! ;)

Welcome to the wonderful world of AB!

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Welcome on board the crazy train tlover007
Crazy nuts weird strange im sure we've all heard these before... Well I say better than being one of the sheep

Keith B

Arachnobaron
Psshaww. We're the sane ones! Just left work a little while ago, listening to my co-worker whine about how he can't take a worry-free vacation with his family because of the dogs. When he goes away, he pays his niece to stay at the house instead of paying for the kennel. Whined about the price of the dogs, and them fighting with eachother and barking endlessly at bypassers.. I said "sounds like you need a tarantula instead". He said no way...and I'm crazy... :p

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Welcome!

Debby told me she scans every new member, and if they are not as crazy as she is, then they cant join.:sarcasm:

Kinkyskink

Arachnopeon
Welcome! Hope you enjoy the site! I'm just getting started in this hobby and have found this place to be a wealth of knowledge. Hope it helps you too!

bscheidt1020

Arachnoknight
Welcome! I am pretty new to this as well…Can't say enough about the members here!!! I am in the same boat Tlover, I had nobody to talk about tarantulas with til I joined and it has been awesome to be part of this group!

TLover007

Arachnosquire
Ahw thnx for all the welcomes guys!! And thats awsome bsceidt1020... I think it makes the hobby just that much nicer if you have some crazy people to share your adventures and pics with... i think i found a new thing to do whilst pooping (instead of facebooking i will be on AB) but dont worry i wont post pics from there :p