Curly hair just molted but is webbing?

Sneckz

Arachnopeon
Hi, fhis is my first tarantula, so I am stikl learning a lot about my curly hair.
It has only been about a week since its molted, but it's webbing and from what I found online that is a sign of it getting ready to molt or lay it's eggs, but my T is only a baby still and I thought molting happened every few weeks.

I am very interested in finding out what my baby is doing. Oh, and I also want to add that when it molted, I could only find it's old legs, but not the abdomen, so could that have anything to do with it?

82Baboons

Arachnopeon
Curly hair

Tis nothing to get worried about, it is a spider, lol. Spider=web. They will also lay a little web when
they eat, i call this a "Victory Web". As for only finding the "legs" of the molt. Totally normal. Only thing i can think is bring humidity up just a tad, not too much though, and maybe the next molt will be
More intact. However, rarely do i ever get a perfect, complete molt from any of my 32 arachnids:)

Sneckz

Arachnopeon
Tis nothing to get worried about, it is a spider, lol. Spider=web. They will also lay a little web when
they eat, i call this a "Victory Web". As for only finding the "legs" of the molt. Totally normal. Only thing i can think is bring humidity up just a tad, not too much though, and maybe the next molt will be
More intact. However, rarely do i ever get a perfect, complete molt from any of my 32 arachnids:)
Alright, great, thanks a ton! I thought it was waay too soon to be molting again, haha!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
What size is your Curly Hair?? Even with my smallest of Ts (1/8" leg span), I've always found their entire molt.

bigt0006

Arachnosquire
My P irminia just molted and thats all i ended up finding

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2