I knew I would not be gone forever!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Life has settled down, since my exit I have gotten married and moved from Portland Oregon to Colorado Springs Colorado and the time has come! I am officially diving back into the hobby! 15 Ts on the way Tues and other decisions on purchases being made soon!

So I thought I would say hi to everyone, Looks like there are a ton of new folks on here and I look forward to being more active in the hobby again!

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Life has settled down, since my exit I have gotten married and moved from Portland Oregon to Colorado Springs Colorado and the time has come! I am officially diving back into the hobby! 15 Ts on the way Tues and other decisions on purchases being made soon!

So I thought I would say hi to everyone, Looks like there are a ton of new folks on here and I look forward to being more active in the hobby again!
have you started breeding some of your GBBs yet? I need better deals

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
How long have you been out? I've been back in for 2 years after a 10-year hiatus, and things changed radically in that time. I'm still amazed at all the species that are available. And there's so much online now: spiders, info, and people.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
have you started breeding some of your GBBs yet? I need better deals
You would pick a species thats a pain in the butt to breed lol. But they are on my list of projects!

---------- Post added 05-03-2014 at 07:15 PM ----------

How long have you been out? I've been back in for 2 years after a 10-year hiatus, and things changed radically in that time. I'm still amazed at all the species that are available. And there's so much online now: spiders, info, and people.
I took about a 3 year break. And even in that time there is a lot of changes!

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
welcome back talken! i didnt think id get to see the day u came back seemed like a lifetime sence u posted last lmao...[iv seen ur posts for many years as iv guested] XD again, welcome back!

Last edited:

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer

Welcome back ;-)

Ceratogyrus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Your advice was what helped me get my first pokie egg case years ago. :)
Welcome back.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ya you can say that lol. Just throwing some projects together. It's exciting for sure!

TLover007

Arachnosquire

I dont know you but seems like you are a big guy in the hobby and thats awsome so welcome back man!!

Im crazy... and I Love Ts!!!!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I would not go that far lol. I dabbled in this and that and plan to do some dabbling again. I always have more to learn.

Wildenthusiast

Arachnosquire
Hello, and nice to meet you. I have been in and out a few times in the last several years myself. Thanks to the help of the accomplished members here like yourself, I'm "dabbling" in projects as well. :)

jusbaker

Arachnopeon
Welcome back, look forward to hearing about some of these projects your throwing together.

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
You would pick a species thats a pain in the butt to breed lol. But they are on my list of projects!

---------- Post added 05-03-2014 at 07:15 PM ----------

I took about a 3 year break. And even in that time there is a lot of changes!
Lol Take your time i have three slings, hopefully at least one is a female and one's a male.

I'll be highly upset if they're all males because I don't know how to package Ts up for breeding loans even though I'd just want slings in return and not the males back...they might be chopped any way.