Tarantulas lifestyle at my Home

delo

Arachnopeon
Well as many of my little ones are growing up I thought I'd share with you their accommodation as I'm sure they enjoy their stay cause they never leave.

So we start off with the Sling luxurious room for the little ones
sling.jpg sling 1.jpg

Followed by the VIP Juvie Suite
juvie.jpg juvie 1.jpg

The main attraction all strive to look forward too are........................

delo

Arachnopeon
the Kings Penthouses
full grown.jpg full grown 1.jpg

and very few get the Special Emperors treatment
monster.jpg

In the end they're all pleased
set-up.jpg

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Your a T addict like me :) they all look like good set ups those should be happy T's

tarantulagirl10

Arachnobaron
Nice enclosures! I would have never thought of using marbles as little handles. I have some of those boxes that I haven't set up yet. What did you use to glue the marbles on? I have some E6000 I'm thinking would probably work good.

delo

Arachnopeon
Nice enclosures! I would have never thought of using marbles as little handles. I have some of those boxes that I haven't set up yet. What did you use to glue the marbles on? I have some E6000 I'm thinking would probably work good.
Actually the marble isn't for a handle but instead used for a feeding/watering access point so I don't scare skittish T's and/or destroy their web everytime I lift the lid. I take a bendy straw to put water in the bottle caps when required and drop in a cricketonce a week for feeding. If and only if the substrate looks very dry then I remove the lid for spraying but that's maybe once a month. The marble only stays on when the T is small enough to fit through once the carapace is larger than the hole the marble is no longer required. Iif you wanted to glue the marble however, a glue gun would work just fine but You'll still need to drill a small hole for better contact I would think.

Cheers