Insect lovers Group!!

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
I'd love to join and support you but I don't Farcebook. I value what's left of my frontal lobes.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'm with the snark FB backlash. The golden undertow is the info the FB core gets from members. It's just like the "discount" cards that get pushed on individuals when they go to the highly successful stores. "Do you have a rewards card?" "Do you have your discount card?" There is the tactic where the employee is trained to say(you know who you are), "Please enter your phone number on the pad, 'it's for security purposes.' " At that point you should say, "I'll show you my ID, but no phone number, you want to argue about that? Why do you want my phone number when you can look at my ID?!" Many of these people don't know the facts, they usually have other things going on so they don't look into it. I went to a store and they said, "Do you have a rewards card?" "No, I don't have one." "Would you like to have one?" "No, I don't want the junk mail and tracking." The reply is, "They don't do that, I wouldn't lie to you." So then I go to the store website and it says, "...you agree to promotions via mail, email and phone ....aka JUNK MAIL! FB is only a more covert rendition of a discount card. OK, it's not all bad, some are OK with selling personal info based on the premise, "I'm not doing anything wrong". I get that but, who's in charge of "what's wrong"?

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I would love to join but don't have Facebook ?? Pm me plz!!!