ball python non normal babies question

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
I want to get two ball pythons to mate them and get non normal babies if I get one of the three combination below will I get the babies I want from the first clutch?

group A:

male 100% Het Albino From Albino Tiger X PDH Snow Pair In Paradox Line.

&

Female Normal Non-Morph.

group B:

Female 100% Het Albino From Albino Tiger X PDH Snow Pair In Paradox Line.

&

Male 100% Het Albino

Group C:

Male Genetic Banded Paradox Albino X 100% Het Albino.

&

Female 100% Het Albino From Albino Tiger X PDH Snow Pair In Paradox Line.

3skulls

Arachnobaron
Its early and I haven't had coffee yet....

Any time you put a het x het you will always have a chance to get "normals".
They will be possible hets and won't be known until you prove them out.

Group A will not produce any visuals.

Het x Het will give you visuals and possible hets

Visual x Het will give you visuals and 100% hets

All of the above is talking about recessive traits.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
the wizards amazing but hets will always throw a normal look unless paired with a super ie super pastel, super mojave/butter[blue eyed lucy] super cini etc..if you go say super pastel 100% het pied x normal 100% het paid.. your going to mainly throw pastels 66% het pied. and maybe get a pie or if your lucky pastel pie.. iv bred balls of and on and tbh.. i hate hets. its a shot in the dark i had 2 100% het pieds from 2 dif batches mate with each other and not throw a single pie.. iv also had a female 100% het pied [home grown so i know she was] mate with a pied visual [including other pies, mojave pie, super pastel pie, albino pie, black pastel pie] and NEVER give me a visual.. its a huge shot.. imho save up and get a super. youl get your money back faster and can afford a nice morph sooner;)

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
the wizards amazing but hets will always throw a normal look unless paired with a super ie super pastel, super mojave/butter[blue eyed lucy] super cini etc..if you go say super pastel 100% het pied x normal 100% het paid.. your going to mainly throw pastels 66% het pied. and maybe get a pie or if your lucky pastel pie.. iv bred balls of and on and tbh.. i hate hets. its a shot in the dark i had 2 100% het pieds from 2 dif batches mate with each other and not throw a single pie.. iv also had a female 100% het pied [home grown so i know she was] mate with a pied visual [including other pies, mojave pie, super pastel pie, albino pie, black pastel pie] and NEVER give me a visual.. its a huge shot.. imho save up and get a super. youl get your money back faster and can afford a nice morph sooner;)
The het game is based on probability. You can get all visible or all normals in all your het crosses but the chances are slim. However, if you are pairing a 100% het with a visual and not getting results in several pairings, I would say that 100% het is "most likely" not a het as the chance of getting visuals is 50% in each egg.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
The het game is based on probability. You can get all visible or all normals in all your het crosses but the chances are slim. However, if you are pairing a 100% het with a visual and not getting results in several pairings, I would say that 100% het is "most likely" not a het as the chance of getting visuals is 50% in each egg.
I know were my girls came from tho. Was a visual to wc pairs the girls moms came to my collection from a pal. Just to be sure no mislabeled boxes those 2 are the only bred at the time.. so i KNOW they are hets. We split the eggs down the middle these 2 held back.. the girls in question are my bad luck charms and now retired from breeding anything due to my bad luck lmao.. youd think with a probability of 50% id of got 1 visual from her 40ish eggs i got from them.. but i didnt.. but iv also seen ppl pair 100%s get 6 eggs and all be visuals -.- and this my hatred for hets xD. Now i have gotten a few albs from 100% pairings but took a few yrs lol just would prefer saving a lil and getting the real thing especially when an adult het fem can be 70% price of the visual sometimes (depends on where you are whos selling etc et. Ofcourse)

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
I know were my girls came from tho. Was a visual to wc pairs the girls moms came to my collection from a pal. Just to be sure no mislabeled boxes those 2 are the only bred at the time.. so i KNOW they are hets. We split the eggs down the middle these 2 held back.. the girls in question are my bad luck charms and now retired from breeding anything due to my bad luck lmao.. youd think with a probability of 50% id of got 1 visual from her 40ish eggs i got from them.. but i didnt.. but iv also seen ppl pair 100%s get 6 eggs and all be visuals -.- and this my hatred for hets xD. Now i have gotten a few albs from 100% pairings but took a few yrs lol just would prefer saving a lil and getting the real thing especially when an adult het fem can be 70% price of the visual sometimes (depends on where you are whos selling etc et. Ofcourse)
Thanks everyone, I appreciate time giving that you all have used to write so much!

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Thanks everyone, I appreciate time giving that you all have used to write so much!
no prob have fun. python regious is by far my favorite snake just love the little lazy feeding machine attitude :) just be sure if your not sure that you want to breed the sp. to stay away from normals as alot of people nolonger want them unless hets with tons of paperwork :)

also possibles are always a chance to be normal.. a 66% doesnt mean its a 66% chance for its offspring. means its got a 66% chance of being a het :)

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
no prob have fun. python regious is by far my favorite snake just love the little lazy feeding machine attitude :) just be sure if your not sure that you want to breed the sp. to stay away from normals as alot of people nolonger want them unless hets with tons of paperwork :)

also possibles are always a chance to be normal.. a 66% doesnt mean its a 66% chance for its offspring. means its got a 66% chance of being a het :)
I see, lol trust and believe if I ever breed I'll start with with morphs whos traits are already on the surface but that money is hard to come by lol.

Save, save, save!