Can anyone tell me of a good UK supplier?

Scary

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi everyone

Does anyone out there in the UK/Europe breed invertebrates themselves and can sell some to me, or does anyone know of a good supplier? I refuse to pay £6.50 for a Pachnoda marginata (yep thats what there selling for each at the moment - dunno what that is in dollars, about $15 I think)
I'm looking for fruit beetles (Pachnoda species) assasin bugs, millipedes, roaches etc etc. I keep stick insects, Giant African land snails and proscopids, but need to increase the range as I am doing some talks to children about why the diversification of bugs, why bugs are important, and I'd like to have some bugs other than sticks, snails and proscopids for the kiddies to look at and hold. HELP! :eek:

Scary

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Those giant ones, or hissers - gotta be easy for rugrats to touch/handle etc etc.
Virginia cheeseman is good but not always got the stuff I want in stock.

Atrax robustus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hmmm... Giant Ones... trouble is with them they tend to be skittish or want to bury the whole time might have been able to help with B.Giganteus but as I said probably well too skitish for what you want I've got M.rhinoceros also (don't post 'cos there not for sale) but all they want to do is dig, how about A.tessalata? (PM me and I'll discuss prices) they're big and if not too warm will stay put. At some shows my society puts on I put them on my tshirt and there they stay (sort of a living badge!) but get them warm and there off!! As to Viginia Cheesman I don't want to annoy anyone but it's her livivng not a hobby so she's got to make a profit (let's just leave it at that :D )
AR.