Urgent! Adult female B. verdezi is stuck in her molt!

Yentlequible

Arachnoknight
She tried molting upright and ended up getting stuck. Hasn't made any progress since last night. I thought she was dead last night, but she was still moving when I just got home. Right now most of her right legs are out, but she can't make any more progress. I've carefully bumped the humidity way up to try and aid her, but it hasn't helped. Is this going to need intervention on my part to help cut the molt off? Would carefully flipping her over help her naturally crawl out easier?

---------- Post added 06-23-2014 at 06:38 PM ----------

This is the picture I took of her last night:

http://i.imgur.com/aISCH08.jpg

---------- Post added 06-23-2014 at 07:07 PM ----------

I'm following the procedure in the TKG right now. I have soaked her hardened exoskeleton in very mild soapy water to help soften it over the next half hour to hour and we'll see if she can make any progress from there. On top of that, Her enclosure is basically a swamp now to get the humidity up, minus the spot she's sitting on. I took off the lid and put plastic wrap over everything with just a couple air holes to make sure it's as humid as possible. I'm still worried that having her upright is going to complicate things even more since she's already struggling.

I would love any more suggestions.

XBabysinX

Arachnopeon
Oh man I am so sorry! This makes me sad. Its definitely one of my biggest fears with my Smith :(

Yentlequible

Arachnoknight
Thanks everyone. She was a very old spider, that's for sure. Not enough energy to make it out, so it was just her time to go.