Poecilotheria Set Ups

Obtomid

Arachnopeon
I have a 1.2 inch striata and a 3.4 inch subfusca, and well, they don't really have arboreal set ups, but for some reason they just live a terrestrial lifestyle, but they are doing just fine, they eat fine, they are lively and fine. So am i good, or what, their enclosures are both terrestrial like, what can i do to make it at least somewhat arboreal? Or will they be just fine as is?

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
I have a 1.2 inch striata and a 3.4 inch subfusca, and well, they don't really have arboreal set ups, but for some reason they just live a terrestrial lifestyle, but they are doing just fine, they eat fine, they are lively and fine. So am i good, or what, their enclosures are both terrestrial like, what can i do to make it at least somewhat arboreal? Or will they be just fine as is?
please show photos for better advice

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have many small arboreals T´s that live like a terrestrial. When they are slings/juvies they prefer a hiding opportunity more than height. I do keep them in heigh tubs with bark in it wich goes from the bottom to the top. Many use the bottom under the bark as a hide. No problems in keeping them this way. When they are adults many use a hide that goes all the way down to the bottom of the enclosure to simulate a tree, and in most cases they will live at the bottom, but they are just tricked into believing they live up in a tree....