Saved a MM B.Vagans

friendttyy

Arachnolord
Yesterday i went to a petshop to get crickets. I saw they had a few T's but were kept wrong. None had a water bowl and had lights next to their enclosures. Due to budget, I could only afford the MM B.Vagans. I remembered that my female is 4.5" or 5". Do you guys think she is mature? When i got home i changed his substrate because of all the carcasses, got him water and fed him a cricket.

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
Nice save. :)

I can't say for sure, as I've never bred any of my T's, but I would think your female is mature enough to breed.

JZC

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yesterday i went to a petshop to get crickets. I saw they had a few T's but were kept wrong. None had a water bowl and had lights next to their enclosures. Due to budget, I could only afford the MM B.Vagans. I remembered that my female is 4.5" or 5". Do you guys think she is mature? When i got home i changed his substrate because of all the carcasses, got him water and fed him a cricket.
I don't have breeding experience, but I'd imagine that the worst case scenario is that she isn't receptive.

friendttyy

Arachnolord
I don't have breeding experience, but I'd imagine that the worst case scenario is that she isn't receptive.
Guess so. I was going to save a female OBT but my budget would not allow it. But it is still worth it because he is still a living creature.