Is this a suitable/safe cage lid?

NewAgePrimal

Arachnosquire
It's hard to tell just from that picture. I used the screen lids from petco in the past without any problem for my a. hentzi. The holes are big enough they don't get stuck in them and it's stout enough they won't chew through it.

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
Every time I've tried to put a terrestrial in a tank with a screen they become preoccupied with climbing upside down on the lid, giving me "nervous mommy" panic attacks. I'd actually suggest ditching the glass tank idea altogether and using sterilite/rubbermaid containers.

dredrickt

Arachnoknight
Every time I've tried to put a terrestrial in a tank with a screen they become preoccupied with climbing upside down on the lid, giving me "nervous mommy" panic attacks. I'd actually suggest ditching the glass tank idea altogether and using sterilite/rubbermaid containers.
I love those containers. Found some decent sized ones for juveniles at a local dollar store, I was so shocked at the quality I bought 13 of them, LOL.

succinct

Arachnopeon
Make sure the wire is not a overlapping mesh with no sealant. If you can pull up on one of the wire that goes over or under another, avoid it. Now about chewing. The sub adult I have chewed on the side of an critter keeper busting the plastic screen up. So I would not think the metal would hold up.

Make sure it is strong.

trailblazin02

Arachnopeon
I've had that lid on my rosea tank for 2.5yrs with no issues. It has locking tabs that fit snugly under the rim of the tank. And have a few more for when my other Ts get big enuf for a large enclosure