Plant?

Alokin

Arachnosquire
Ok...so i kind of have this hobby with plants...doesnt matter i have ALOT of cactie and sucillents .I have a true spider...geolycosa vultuosa...its ina pure beach sand substrate.I was wondering will it be ok to get in like a.....sucillent...cous im afraid with the cactie it might rupture its abdomen!And if yes...they kind of need light...so does that affect my lycosid...or it should be ok?

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Not exactly sure what you want. It is true that some cacti, and succulents for that matter, present a hazard to certain animals. However, specific plants and specific animals have been studied but not the entire spectrum of both. That leaves you with selecting a plant that is not known to be dangerous.
The spines on cacti and the 'skin' of both cacti and succulents is designed to preserve moisture. Cacti spines and the toxins some succulents and cacti possess in their flesh or sap is primarily intended to protect from predation by herbivores. Carnivores such as spiders aren't in on things except as incidentals.
So it's your call. You couldn't go wrong with a 'Jade succulent', crassula ovata,
With both succulents and cacti, lower moisture and light will simply retard the plants growth. That is commonly how they turn them into bonsai. You shape them by moving the light source as they are usually too fragile to wire and bend.

Tongue Flicker

Arachnobaron
As long as you provide a hide and good day and night light cycle then everything should be fine :)

Alokin

Arachnosquire
Well 1rstly! is this the plant you mentioned good sir Snark https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/5453938/il_570xN.169304086.jpg .
Secondly about the day..and night cycle ...the enclosure is near the window..it gets...as much as daylight as it can get if it was on the outside...and its dark atnight exept when im on the pc...cous of the...light in the room but that does not matter ! :D

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Well 1rstly! is this the plant you mentioned good sir Snark https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/5453938/il_570xN.169304086.jpg .
Secondly about the day..and night cycle ...the enclosure is near the window..it gets...as much as daylight as it can get if it was on the outside...and its dark atnight exept when im on the pc...cous of the...light in the room but that does not matter ! :D
Sorry for being so late to reply. Your version is Crassula, a very ornate form. The common version is C Ovata. Just be sure to break a leaf and make certain you don't have a Euphorbe, milk sap, as many of those are toxic. https://www.etsy.com/listing/118175617/8-money-jade-succulent-dollar-tree?ref=related-0

Alokin

Arachnosquire
I actually have a poted plant that really looks like this ill photo it and post the pic here :p