What should be my next T

crow420

Arachnopeon
I have a avicularia avicularia,a g. Rosea,a sun tiger and a avicularia urticans idk what to next any sugestions?

Athenas Boy

Arachnosquire
You should get a terrestrial IMO I like to keep my collection half and half terrestrial and arboreal :p but I'm just weird like that. It's fun to watch burrowers make their burrow but then they become a pet hole

lacrosse5001

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'd say a lasiodora parahybana might be good :)
A hefty terrestrial would be a nice change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
I'd say a lasiodora parahybana might be good :)
A hefty terrestrial would be a nice change
I agree, LP or G. pulchripes would make great additions, they will get really big, really quick. My LP is monstrous, 8+ inches.

GBB is a good choice too, it's on my wish list. My favourite is my G. pulchra. Very active, always bulldozing her substrate, aggreesive hunter, and very docile if you were inclined to handling.

Good luck. :)

lacrosse5001

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
An LP will also be good if, like me, you love watching them eat. A salmon pink bird eater will eat like a black hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JZC

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I agree, LP or G. pulchripes would make great additions, they will get really big, really quick. My LP is monstrous, 8+ inches.

GBB is a good choice too, it's on my wish list. My favourite is my G. pulchra. Very active, always bulldozing her substrate, aggreesive hunter, and very docile if you were inclined to handling.

Good luck. :)
Grammostolas don't do anything quickly, but I concur that pulchras are awesome tarantulas.

windscorpions1

Arachnoknight
If you want a terrestrial T try some species of birdeater like lasiodora parahybana. If you want arboreal and are keeping avics well try something from psalmopous genus or is sun tiger psalmopous? Im not good with common names. Iridopelma is a good genus to look for too.

bscheidt1020

Arachnoknight
Acanthoscurria Geniculata! Feeding day is more like playing fetch with my little one…really great hunter and one heck of an appetite.

SuzukiSwift

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Acanthoscurria Geniculata! Feeding day is more like playing fetch with my little one…really great hunter and one heck of an appetite.
Agree whole-heartedly here, A.genic is a fantastic addition to any collection, they grow large, very pretty and are ferocious eaters

scorpionchaos

Arachnosquire
I like the dwarfs lol things like H.incei Hapalopus sp large and hapalopus sp small get great colours and are fantastic eaters (the H incei can do well in communal set ups to if your into that). A.versicolors are nice, C.fasciatum look great and B.vagans are fast growers, great eaters and full of personality (as far as Ts go).

awiec

Arachnoprince
Some nice terrestrials are GBBs, LP, A.genic, any of the Nhandu genus. OR if you want a little challenge as you do have a pslamo, the Pamphobeteus and Phormictopus genus are very fast growers, pretty hardy and have a little spunk to them. Dwarfs are another option as I do have a H. sp Columbia "Large", they are pretty cute but make up for their small size in having a little attitude and will bolt if not given the proper housing.

awiec

Arachnoprince
Really surprised nobody has mentioned O.B.T. No collection is complete without one
I'm not sure if the OP's experience will lend itself to caring for one of the most cranky OW you can get

awiec

Arachnoprince
OP has a P irminia, I think they qualify for another nasty hole in the web
I suppose the question is do they want another hole in the web. The OP did not give any guidelines on what they are looking for. I could certainly qualify to own an OBT but I don't just because I already have a P.muticus to contend with :p

timisimaginary

Arachnosquire
Really surprised nobody has mentioned O.B.T. No collection is complete without one
i hope that's not true or else my collection will never be complete (and really, is any collection EVER complete?)
they're beautiful T's but i don't have any real desire to own one.