Just got my 2nd T.

Singa

Arachnopeon
I just got my 2nd T. a A.geniculata sling . I'm feeling addicted at the moment. Any suggestions for a 3rd T. ? I don't plan on getting many T.s in
the future due me owning many herps as well, but I wanted to ask you guys what are your suggestions for a 3rd T.?

Last edited:

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
hah too many herps?? addicted both are impossibruh ;D i have 9 snakes 8 T's and 2 geckos.. all only take up about 12sq ft of space ;) LMAO love my genic she was in the same box as my 5-9 th T's XD tho my boehmei and GBB's are what catch my eye the most XD your "too lazy to list your inverts and other pets.." so not sure what you already have but i adore my gbb's wish i got some sooner :D

btw ik you have a fire leg [dont remember what one just a joke because you havent put them on your profile]

Last edited:

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
I have mostly terrestrial T's. G. pulchra is my absolute favourite. She's very active, always rearranging her substrate, and is a great eater. Docile too, if you were inclined to handling.

B. emilia & B. albopilosum are great choices too. Maggie, my emilia, is very colourful and an aggressive hunter. Dee Dee, the albo, is also very active & docile.

If you wanted to try something a little bigger, I'd highly recommend G. pulchripes & L. parahybana. My LP is 8+ inches, it's amazing watching an arachnid that big moving around.

Let us know what you decide on. :)

Singa

Arachnopeon
I currently own
1 B.boehmei
1 A.geniculata
3 Leopard Geckos (5 eggs incubating atm)
2 Red Eye Crocodile Skinks
1 Blue Tongue Skink
1 Fire Salamander
1 Red Foot Tortoise
1 Pacman Frog
2 dogs and many assorted fish . The addiction is real!

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
I just got my 2nd T. a A.geniculata sling . I'm feeling addicted at the moment. Any suggestions for a 3rd T. ? I don't plan on getting many T.s in
the future due me owning many herps as well, but I wanted to ask you guys what are your suggestions for a 3rd T.?

You should get a Phormictopus cancerides these get to a nice big size and the males are a colorful navy blue as slings and as adults they're a gorgeous purple.

As slings they skittish and run rather quickly, the venom isn't too bad but you still don't want to get bit.

They also have a reputation for hair kicking but not everyone reacts the same to the hairs

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
with the assorted colors in your tanks id say your attracted to them lmao had all but the crocs before all great animals. But pretty much everyones suggestion is nice you never sais what you was looking for, display T, something you wana handle, terrestrial or arboreal (tho new worlds a given)

I did originaly suggest gbb ima stick with that. Both of kine are under 3" and getting lovely blues in nicely (thats saying something i hate the color blue lol) not to mention they web up a storm and fun to watch. Not even 5 seconds after rehousing one of mine he/she walked out and started making webs on the silk plant lol

Singa

Arachnopeon
Anything colorful and makes a good display T. would be my preference . Also I am only able to get my T.s from a local dealer due to strict import laws I will ask him about GBBs . Thanks for the suggestions guys!

skippydude

Arachnobaron
Anything colorful and makes a good display T. would be my preference . Also I am only able to get my T.s from a local dealer due to strict import laws I will ask him about GBBs . Thanks for the suggestions guys!
Great choice, you won't be sorry :)