Free Tarantula Fiction

FrancesP

Arachnopeon
I'm having a heck of a time working out where to post this. So, if I've stumbled please let me know.

I write a lot of fiction, and I know this isn't really the topic of the boards, but I am beta testing a new series that features tarantulas and tarantula hawks and well, that does sort of seem relevant. It's scifi/fantasy, so won't be for everyone (unless you love giant battling monsters and then we're good) and it's free at the moment during the pre-production phase as an online serial.

Once it's finished, edited and put into print, it won't be free, but during the posting phase, I would really love to get some feedback from invertebrate folks who might actually know what chelicerae are. (I'm getting a lot of "what's a pedipalp")

So, if anyone here happens to be a reader and has a little time on their hands. I'm good for feedback and I can take it too. :)
The first ten episodes are up here: http://theearthtigers.blogspot.com

Thanks.

Cavedweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's way cool! Lookin forward to the next installment. I've wanted to see realistically portrayed fantasy sentient bugs for a long time.

FrancesP

Arachnopeon
:) Thanks. I've wanted to get this project underway for a long time, and I'm totally enjoying it.
I really appreciate the read.