Old Timer
Hottentotta franzwerneri 2i

hottentotta tamulus gangeticus 2i

h.hottentotta/caboverdensis 2i

tityus ecuadorensis 2i

Ralph_moore84

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks.I wish the h.franzwerneri stayed the same color as adults.

---------- Post added 07-16-2014 at 03:20 PM ----------

Hottentotta jayakari 2i

Last edited:

Patcho

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks.I wish the h.franzwerneri stayed the same color as adults.
Dude are you kidding? The adult Hottentotta franzwerneri are the coolest! The sheer contrast and the tricolored appearance puts them on the top of my favorite scorpions list! If you ask me, the older they get, the better they look.

Ralph_moore84

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I love the h.franzwerneri,but imagine if it didnt lose any of the yellow color.thats all i was getting at.i can't wait until my group are adults.i have 2 seperate bloodlines.

Koh_

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
are you talking about Hottentotta franzwerneri gentili...?

Harashil

Arachnopeon
The contrast and colouration of H. franzwerneri even get better for adults in my opinion! :)

No photoshop or similar was used:

Ralph_moore84

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks harashil for posting the adult pics.can't wait until mine get adult.the h.jayakari,and h.franzwerneri are the biggest 2i ive seen from hottentotta species.

tdark1

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ralph,

Amazing animals, you have an impeccable taste in scorpions! Please keep the pictures and species coming!! Love love love those H. Jayakari & Franzwerneri. Are those H. Jayakai from Grom and Envyizm?

Cheers,

Rob

P.S. - Any parabuthus in the collection??

Ralph_moore84

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yes the h.jayakari came from envyizm.i actually have no parabuthus at the moment,but i'm hoping to get some p.villosus oranje morph from gromgrom.

Scroggdogg777

Arachnosquire
I love those H. franzwerneri, they are beautiful scores bro, have to hook me up in the future. I got jayakari's so hardy and active scorps.

Ralph_moore84

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I dont know what the average brood size is for h.franz,but i need to find out.considering there new to the hobby.i dont even know the groth rate on these.i might do like i did with my c.margaritatus.just post a pic of everytime they molt.

tdark1

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yes the h.jayakari came from envyizm.i actually have no parabuthus at the moment,but i'm hoping to get some p.villosus oranje morph from gromgrom.
P. Villosus are my favorites due to their diurnal behavior, mine are always out wandering during the day, I have blacks. Currently waiting on Oranje's from Grom! I couldn't pass them up, too rare and interesting.

Cheers,

Rob

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice !! You shouldn't have showed me this thread... I know where a percentage of my checks are gonna start going lol

Sweet pics Ralph, Hottentotta are for sure some of the best looking scorpions out there.