New pics of our lot.

Enn49

Arachnosquire
First up are my son's 2.

P. vittata - he moved her to a larger viv but she didn't seem keen so she is now back in her 12"x12"x18" ExoTerra and has been much happier, out and about most days. She's now 6.5".

G.rosea. - He/she is almost always in view and I actually got to see a T feeding last feed day.

Now mine.

P. murinus Usambara - the dreaded OBT. She very calm really, spends most of her time hidden away in her tunnel although I did see a foot last night so this is an older pic of her. She works very hard looking after her web and has redone the top part over the last few days.

P. metallica - This is fast becoming a favourite, always in view and when I open the tub he/she only moves about half an inch. Growing like a weed and is now 1.5"

Sadly my tiny C.fasciatum died. I know these things happen but I was so determined that he/she would thrive that I was gutted. I miss him/her.

I had just bought the C.fasciatum a new tub plus a spare so last week I decided to buy 2 L. parahybanas. They arrived 6 days ago and have already eaten twice.

L. parahybana 1 - This is the shy one. He/she has dug a hole under the hide. moved the plant over the entrance and put a lump of substrate in the water bowl.

L. parahybana 2 - This one spends most of his/her time in the middle of the tub although he/she has also dug under the hide.

Mindibun

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great assortment and nice enclosures. They seem really happy!

Enn49

Arachnosquire
Thank you.

A view of their set ups. P. vittata left, next is P. murinus Usambara, then Exo containing the 2 small tub of the little L. parahybanas and far right is G.rosea

Enn49

Arachnosquire
At last after almost 3 months of her hiding away, I got a new pic of my OBT. Alright it's only a few legs and I had to take it from inside the viv containing the slings tubs but it's better than nothing :biggrin: