MM A. Avic pushing 2.5 years since maturing!!!!

DVMT

Arachnosquire
He is still attacking crickets every week. Has anyone ever had an avic last this long? I feel like this must be some record. He is very active and hasn't lost stickiness on his feet.

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Has he molted since he matured? And could we get a picture of him? I've seen g rosea molt past their mature molt, but I knew of a mm ornata who killed two adult ornata females, so he was given to my friend and he lasted almost a good two years after he matured. He was almost ten inches before he died. Wish he would have bred to keep that amazing genetics!

DVMT

Arachnosquire
He was definitely mature & he actually death curled the night I wrote the original post. I must have jinxed it or something. He lasted way longer then we expected and was very spunky. He bumrushed a cricket a day before he died and ate it. He even out lived our MM Rosea

awiec

Arachnoprince
He was definitely mature & he actually death curled the night I wrote the original post. I must have jinxed it or something. He lasted way longer then we expected and was very spunky. He bumrushed a cricket a day before he died and ate it. He even out lived our MM Rosea
While that is a bummer, at least you did not have to watch him waste away.