Help with old world arborials.

Ilovepredators

Arachnosquire
I just received a Lampropelma sp. Borneo Black and ordered some Lampropelma nigerrimum. I can't find any care sheets on either of these species. Just looking for Heat and Humidity on these species and any other info you think I should know. I have been keeping Lampropelma violaceopes so I'm thinking the care might be the same but I'd rather ask on here to be sure.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
You can pretty much ignore care sheets, there are so many inaccurate ones floating around out there. I keep all my Poecilotheria, Cyriopagopus, Lampropelma, Stromatopelma, Heteroscodra, and Encyocratella the same: slightly moist substrate, good ventilation, cork slab, piece(s) of plastic plant, and a water bowl. Slings get some long fiber sphagnum under the cork and plastic plant. Pretty easy. There just aren't that many ways to keep T's.

Ilovepredators

Arachnosquire
I've been keeping my Poecilotherias pretty dry my Lampropelma violaceopes a little wetter. They are all all quite small but doing well. I read to keep them pretty dry. Think I should increase moisture? They are all quite small 3" and smaller.

---------- Post added 07-18-2014 at 03:36 PM ----------

Wow I need to proofread my posts. I didn't need to say they were small twice. I don't think they are small due to care. They are slings yet lol.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
I've been keeping my Poecilotherias pretty dry my Lampropelma violaceopes a little wetter. They are all all quite small but doing well. I read to keep them pretty dry. Think I should increase moisture? They are all quite small 3" and smaller.
Slightly moist is good, not soggy. Avics are the ones that require dry substrate. The other NW and OPW arboreals don't.