First p. Metallica :D

skullking

Arachnosquire
Pretty excited. I picked up my first p. Metallica yesterday. Also the first T I've bought since I got back overseas so I'm doubly excited. Most of my T's need up "lost" while my ex gf took care of them for me when I was gone. So I gotta rebuild my collection.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats of the new T! I have two of those at the moment. Sorry to hear your ex lost most of your Ts. That's really sad. Maybe you'll find a few in the house?

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
Congrats!! P Metallica are one of my favorite Ts . I'm very lucky to have a few and love watching them, they are so different from one another. One girl is always hiding and I never see her, one is always on the door with her abdomen slumped over to the right or left and then there's the one that's always in the poec stance just chilling. Enjoy your P. Metallica they are awesome Ts and so very beautiful !

cold blood

Staff member
Congrats on a beauty spider. Next time if you have to leave, I will hold onto your t's till you get back, this way they will still be there upon your return, I'm in WI as well;)...bummer your ex couldn't help like you expected.

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
Yes, congrats. The P. met is definitely on my list of ones to get. Awesome colouration. Sorry to hear that your ex didn't look after your collection properly, but rebuilding can be fun too. :)