I was wrong, I got hooked

Singa

Arachnopeon
Well, some of you may remember my post a few weeks ago regarding me getting my 2nd T. a A.geniculata sling.And I said I wouldn't be getting anymore T.s, next week I will be the proud owner of a 3" G.pulchripes and a sling which is still
unidentified,the guy was trying to clear stock and since no one knows what it is he's giving it to me for free,only thing we know is that it was labelled as a "Solomon Island Tarantula".So long story short it seems I have an addiction haha
I will get some pics up when I can.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
lol i said i woudlnt be addicted but my add kicked in and my slight ocd.. 8 just wasnt an even number ;P 2 more heading out monday lol i should be done for a wile tho myself.. gl on finding out the mystery T LOL

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
LOL... Yep, welcome to the addiction, Singa.

I had four more arrive yesterday: 3/4" G. pulchripes, 3/4" GBB, 1/2" P. subfusca Highland, and a tiny 1/4" LP. Makes 16 total for me so far. :)

gobey

Arachnoknight
I have to contain myself at 4. 4 is enough. 4 is enough. 4 is enough.

Oh man more 3 slings would be so easy to store and house and cheap to buy and would take so long before needing much room.

4 is enough.

Last edited:

dementedlullaby

Arachnobaron
Early May, after researching tarantulas for a good 3 months and interest prior...I was going to just have my three A. avics I picked up from Jon3800.

One of the slings died. /sadface

Oh wow that B. albiceps sure is gorgeous! And a nice size but not full grown. Yeah I need it!

Damn now I need an A. Versi =(. Okay gonna buy a sling while I'm downtown since Tcanada is right around there, no biggie!.

Sweet! Reptile Expo! We are so there. My wife buys a G. rosea RCF sling and I buy a B. vagans sling. 10$ score!!!!!

Someone on arachnoboards is selling an adult MF B. vagans? Do want!

Hey sweetie, look at these cute spiders and I really want a scorpling! We go downtown to TCanada and purchase 3 slings and one scorpling.

Wow I always wanted a P. irminia and this guy on kijiji just wants 20$ for his 2.75" specimen. Must buy (his gf is swinging by with it tomorrow lol!)

Going to be up to 12 inverts by next week hahaha.

Downward spiral man. Feels good!

Ashton

Arachnoknight
Yeah I had one then two more suddenly appeared. Then I got rid of one and ended up with 4 more. Then I had six and got rid of two. Then I got rid of two more and got another. Now I'm at 3 and don't want anymore... until like five days when I see a pretty spider. I have to stay away from dealer websites and the gallery on here or else I'll have a ton.