First Molt!

iemmaamme

Arachnopeon
I've been not so patiently awaiting my GBB's first molt in my care - to my surprise my 1/4" LD molted last night! I saw two "spiders" in his deli cup this morning, it looks like his exo is standing guard outside the burrow, lol!

He doesn't look much bigger, but it's hard to tell in the split second I chance to see him. This is my first ever molt, another milestone as a new T keeper :)

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
I've been not so patiently awaiting my GBB's first molt in my care - to my surprise my 1/4" LD molted last night! I saw two "spiders" in his deli cup this morning, it looks like his exo is standing guard outside the burrow, lol!

He doesn't look much bigger, but it's hard to tell in the split second I chance to see him. This is my first ever molt, another milestone as a new T keeper :)

that's great I have 2 of these and one just recently molted waiting on this other one to do the same:

XBabysinX

Arachnopeon
I can NOT wait till I see the first molt in my care I'm guessing it will be my a. Avic because she's so small and my b. Smithi is about 4 inch and molted in Jan with his previous owner.

dementedlullaby

Arachnobaron
It's always exciting finding a fresh molt :D. Right now I'm wating on my B. albiceps to molt. Her bald patch has become so black since last week.

Congrats on your GBB molt :).