Viridasius sp. Fishing Spider

Vinegaroonie

Arachnoknight
Just saw these for sale on virginiacheeseman's website. Any idea on care? Adult size? Breeding? Feeding? I have absolutely no idea on any of these and for some reason can't find any care sheets. They are beautiful spiders, and moving to Italy has allowed me the privilege to care for some amazing critters.

Thanks in advance,

Vinegaroonie

scorpionchaos

Arachnosquire
I "believe" jon38000 on YouTube has a "myth buster video on this species. His are doing very well so whatever he is doing seems to be working.

Hanska

Arachnobaron
I've been searching the same info. These spiders seem to be all over the european market right now.
What I've gathered is that they like a bit humidity and stuff to climb like vertical cork bark. Room temp is fine.
Their size is something between 5 to 10cm. Venom potency is suspected to be nothing to worry about, and these guys choose flight instead of fight.
And they're supposed to be really fast.

Although one of its common names is the madagascar fishing spider, it's actually a wandering spider. I prefer the madagascar wandering spider if a common name has to be used.

I know someone here has these.

Curious jay

Arachnodemon
Jon3800 setup I believe is a 32oz deli with a verticle slab of cork and kept dry.

Looks similar to setups I've seen H. venetoria being kept.

Hanska

Arachnobaron
I found a post from 2010 (I think) on another forum.
This guy kept them in a semi-arboreal setup, 60-70% humidity, 75-80F (I think it's 24-27C) and managed to breed them.
These also seem to be long lived for a true, one guy reporting having his live 2,5 years after buying it as a sub-adult.

Now the question is do I settle for one or take two?