What's your T room like?

Ashton

Arachnoknight
Simple thread that I hope lasts a while. Tell about your T room. Show pictures if you want. Share advice. My dad said I can't have one in his house, so what did I do? Of course I spend time at my grandparent's a lot, and they don't mind them either, in fact, they love my rose hair because she's so calm and real pretty after her molt.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
My room is about 12'x14'. Its hot and dark, and spiders everywhere. Cant get rid of those darn things!

Ashton

Arachnoknight
My room is about 12'x14'. Its hot and dark, and spiders everywhere. Cant get rid of those darn things!
I know! They grow HUGE in there for some reason. They even get weird colors like orange and blue.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Yep for sure! And everytime i try to store my deli cups, vials, exo terras, and other containers in there, a spider ends up getting in them and making itself at home :(.

NewAgePrimal

Arachnosquire
Lol. Well, my spiders stay on a shelf I built in my bedroom. The shelf is 6' tall, 20" wide and 15" deep with 7 shelves total on it. I have 26 Ts onit and one scorp. Soon I will be needing to build another as this one is about full and it's getting around time to do some rehousing :p

oooo35980

Arachnosquire
I use the top shelf of my walk-in closet with a small heater to keep the room at 79 or so degrees. All my T stuff is in there too, so the room always smells like dirt. Probably my favorite room in the house.

Ashton

Arachnoknight
Yep for sure! And everytime i try to store my deli cups, vials, exo terras, and other containers in there, a spider ends up getting in them and making itself at home :(.
They always seem to make homes in containers. How do they get the dirt, water, branches, and bark in there? I thought only ants were strong enough for stuff like that.

dementedlullaby

Arachnobaron
The room is messy right now so no pics. Major re-arranging going on lol.

I have a pine (I think it's pine) shelf with my spiders on it. Next to it is a computer desk that I'm not using with my baby bearded dragon on it. Also some miniatures for tabletop games I have to get around to finishing assembling/painting. Oh and books and feeder insects in containers lol. My cricket tub (I order 1k at a time) is in another room along with some fruit fly cultures and other herp/invert stuff.

There's a card table which is my painting station/where I get my feeders ready. Next to it is a dresser with my two leopard geckos in their separate tanks and besides that is my sugar glider cage which is taller than I am. It's a custom made cage with mesh netting/pvc.

Oh and a bed. I'm an insomniac so rather than tossing and turning all night sometimes I leave and read a book/play a game and try to sleep in there.

My parrots have another room to themselves. Nine cages....yeah no way around that.

Ashton

Arachnoknight

HungryGhost

Arachnoknight
Mine is my home office about 10x8 feet. My wife calls it the bugatorium because my inverts are slowly taking over the room. I now have a 7 foot high bookshelf dedicated to T's and dresser top in a sunny spot for the few mantids I have. The funny thing is she has no idea there are hundreds of roaches in there too. Shhhh don't tell.

Tivia

Arachnopeon
Right now my 3 little buggers are in the kitchen. I don't plan on having a room for them. They will end up in the living room so everyone who comes over can enjoy them. :biggrin:

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
The main room is 200 sq. feet full of shelving units and cages.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Which is probably a thousand times more organized than my room. If "Achmed" had to explain where i stack my containers, he would be like "Over there, over there, and up there".
The main room is 200 sq. feet full of shelving units and cages.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
Which is probably a thousand times more organized than my room.
Mine's not as organized as I'd like. I'm always having to upgrade cage sizes on growing spiders, so I usually have stacks of used containers on the floor. I put spiders in new cages, often on different shelves, and then forget where they are. I'll look around at shelf after shelf and say: 'Where in the hell is that spider?' If nothing else, I eventually find them when I go thru feeding and watering.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
At the moment most of mine are slings and juvies so I'm constantly having to upgrade too and I have several empty enclosures sitting around for the ones I plan on transferring soon.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

timisimaginary

Arachnosquire
Mine's not as organized as I'd like. I'm always having to upgrade cage sizes on growing spiders, so I usually have stacks of used containers on the floor. I put spiders in new cages, often on different shelves, and then forget where they are. I'll look around at shelf after shelf and say: 'Where in the hell is that spider?' If nothing else, I eventually find them when I go thru feeding and watering.
when i picture your T room, i imagine something like the warehouse in the final scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark.