Is it safe to leave tarantula slings alone for a week?

Matt MT

Arachnopeon
Hello,

My brother and I have 4 slings that are between 3/4" to 1" in size. We intend to visit home for a week but are a little worried about leaving the slings unattended. If we make sure their enclosures are properly moist and feed them if they'll eat before we leave should they be ok? I'm sure others have had a similar situation so I would really appreciate your thoughts/suggestions on the matter. Thank you!

dredrickt

Arachnoknight
Yes, they'll be fine. They are better off alone than with someone who doesn't have a clue what they are doing. A week is nothing.

cold blood

Staff member
I'm sure others have had a similar situation so I would really appreciate your thoughts/suggestions on the matter.
Others are and have been in a similar situation, and there's a host of threads about it....one very recently in fact. A quick search and you would have had your answer instantly.....a week is nothing to worry about.

Matt MT

Arachnopeon
Others are and have been in a similar situation, and there's a host of threads about it....one very recently in fact. A quick search and you would have had your answer instantly.....a week is nothing to worry about.
Apparently I don't know how to use the search function properly because every search I tried resulted in "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms", which was frustrating because I KNEW someone would tell me I should have searched first.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yes. Just feed them and give them water before you leave.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
honestly, I've not had much luck with the search functions either.