I think my tarantula is a

Issehalsey

Arachnopeon
dog, or something. Lmao. She's constantly hanging her legs out if the Kritter Keepers holes as if trying to grab something. She's always hungry. I have no idea. She's not really much if a bulldozer either... Idk about her... She's worrying me a little now though, so I'm going to rehouse her soon into a sterility container. I just don't know what could be bothering her. Her substrate is fine. Everything should be perfect for her, she's not in premolt. Not a mature male. So I'm baffled. @.@ Only thing I'm not sure about is her species. I bought her as a B Smithi (which I already knew she wasn't OBVIOUSLY, just look at her) but when I posted here in the gallery someone said a B Baumgarteni, so I've been going with that. B Boehmei or Baumgarteni. Not that it really matters unless my little Boehmei slings turns up male in a couple years :D! Anyways, maybe if anyone has any ideas on what might be bother her... Her cage is kept dry, she has a water bowl that I keep full. She attacks it and face dives for a drink. She's in very good condition. Very, very great eater. She doesn't often kick hairs, but she will if I mess with her too much. Not too skittish, but she can be fast. But she mostly spends her time on the side with her legs out of her cage. It's worrying me because she's been running her fuzzy fur off the ends of her pedipalps and front legs :( and feet. She keeps biting through too. I know they can chew through, so I don't want her escaping which is why I'm going to rehouse. Idk why she unhappy. She's been I'm this enclosure for a while and only started recently acting like this. No changes have been made. Only difference is that she's molted -.-; Here's a picture of my beautiful Charmander (HA yes she's a Pokemon) and I also cleaned AND filled her dish after this picture :3 so nobodies panties get in a bunch :p <3

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

CitizenNumber9

Arachnobaron
I can't believe this went unnoticed!!!!

She is obviously VERY unhappy that you keep calling her Charmander. You said she molted, meaning she is now a Charmeleon!!!

Issehalsey

Arachnopeon
She's molted twice since I've got her, wouldn't she be a Charizard then D:? Lol

Edit: She's mad she can't fly!!!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk