Warm Evening...This is Awesome!

Medusa

Arachnoknight
We're having an unusually warm evening here and all my t's are out! I've seen those that have literally been hidden away since acquisition, weeks and months for some. (I leave them alone as long as there is some sign they're alive.) Some have molted since last seen. I have some beuatiful t's and feel like a new owner all over again. Wow!

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Ahaha its been lil warm here as well as cold nights sometimes not sure why o_O.. but that sounds amazing.. luckily only 1 hider in my lil collection x3 HOWEVER my herps are out and about so ik what you mean.. some only are seen when a rat enters the tub today everyone was up n moving even now (noon) its like "omg look a slithery! Its so cute! I almost forgot what u looked like!"

xirxes

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have an enclosure heater pad and even the terrestrials come out and hug the warm side of their enclosure.

This is a great way to plan for a viewing spot and supply just the slightest bit of warmth in that area for Poecillotheria and other reclusive T's.

TarantulasWorld

Arachnosquire
Great to hear - its been raining on and off and though my T room is nice and warm, Ive not seem some of my petholes in weeks /jealous

Tongue Flicker

Arachnobaron
Where I'm at, a warm humid evening is the last thing you'd want unless your room is on cool settings of an AC lol

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Considering I'm living right under the roof, my apartment gets really warm during hot summers. 80-85F if it's really hot. I do have to refill waterdishes daily those times whereas normally I do that every 2-3 days. But in comparison they're all out once it's getting dark then. Especially the Psalms, Chilobrachys, even the Poecs. The Avics are basically 24/7 visibly when it's that warm while the burrowers hide deep in there burrows during daytime.