please show me a picture of Scolopendara japonica

Yutaka

Arachnopeon
Hey,guys.

I am a study of centipede on its own.

Currently, I have the task of grouping on the distribution for each S.japonica, but it does not have a specimen of S.japonica in Cambodia and Taiwan.

If anyone hearted someone, please pictures of S.japonica exotic, such as Cambodia and Taiwan production production to me.

Since I used the google translator, it might be insanely English, but I hope what I mean if transmitted.

Thank you

S.japonica in OKINAWA
P1080403.jpg

Image of House centipede incidentally
P1080701.jpg

Yutaka

Arachnopeon
This crazy house centipede was found in Okinawa.

Creatures of Okinawa is crazy......

I will go to Okinawa next month also.

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That house centipede is amazing! I wish Scolopendra japonica were available in the U.S. I use a mukade mon for my kyudojo, and would love to be able to keep some S. japonica in my collection. (But I find S. heros and S. polymorpha in my house, so I guess I should be satisfied with that.)

Yutaka

Arachnopeon
Mukade mon? It is great.

On the contrary, there are only S.s.mutilans and S.japonica is here. Enviable S.heros castaneiceps. I also I want S.heros castaneiceps.

Oh, and when I see today, S.japonica of Amami Oshima production had been spawning.

So,I seem to be busy again now.

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here's the hanna mato (target) we used for a New Year's Shoot at our kyudojo. (For those who don't know what kyudo is, it's Japanese archery.)

mukade mato.jpg

Gel

Arachnoknight
I also want that house centipede! Beautiful!

---------- Post added 08-08-2014 at 04:41 PM ----------

That house centipede is amazing! I wish Scolopendra japonica were available in the U.S. I use a mukade mon for my kyudojo, and would love to be able to keep some S. japonica in my collection. (But I find S. heros and S. polymorpha in my house, so I guess I should be satisfied with that.)
I wish I had Scolopendra heros in my house. One of my dream pedes. I can't find any specimens for sale in Canada. Lucky you hehe!

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I wish I had Scolopendra heros in my house. One of my dream pedes..... Lucky you hehe!
Yes, I'm always glad to find them here, although it's sometimes a surprise. One morning I had gotten up early and was sitting at my computer checking my e-mail when I felt something crawling across my bare foot. I looked down and discovered a Scolopendra heros. I quickly looked around for something to put it in and caught it with my hands. But it's not the way I would prefer to catch them.

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Not Scutigera coleoptrata but certainly in family Scutigeridae. Way too large for that species. Maybe a represenative of Theuropoda?

Yutaka

Arachnopeon
Sorry for the delay...

S.japonica from China!?

Do you have back or rather, pictures of the whole body has been taken?

You ask, please show......

Yutaka

Arachnopeon
Thank you, You're a great man to the highest.

This is not the type that I have seen. Although I think that's probably S.japonica......

Oh yeah, I saw in the previous photo, I feel it’s like S.japonica of Okinawa and Amami Oshima is.

In this way, one step I, it's not close to the truth of S.japonica.

Very very thank you. I love you.