I just got a GBB and an Avic. Metallica

sanguinarian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I went to the berks reptile show in Hamburg Pa. I have never seen so many Gaboon vipers and cobras or gotten as close to them as I did today. All the hot reptiles were taped up and/or behind plastic shields or netting. They had coral snakes,eyelash vipers, cotton mouths and tons of other snakes. I know this is the tarantula section but it was a bit overwhelming. I'll get to the T's. Eight legs plus had a table there and I got my versi and bloodleg from them at the White plains show and they are doing great, at a great price too, so I knew I had to get something from them.They only had 1 GBB left so I got it fast. It's a sling. I really like the avics and I already have a versi and an avic. avic. so a metallica seemed the way to go. I got the Gbb for $25 and a nice size A. metallica for $35. I like the people at 8 legs plus and highly recommend them.Don't want to sound weird but I find them to have good energy. Some other T dealers leave you with a greasy used car salesman vibe. I also got a dozen B. dubia for $10 from another dealer. I know it will be a long time before they produce enough to feed my immense T collection. 7 T's all together. Overall a pretty good day. If there are any PA highway dept people reading this post you could use some more signs on 33.

-GOD bless, Clint

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Great little Addition you will love the GBB just be ready for plenty of webbing lol.

Mike H.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
GBB are just awsome T.s....great colors and plenty of webbing....great display spider..

Regards, Mike :rolleyes:

sanguinarian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just fed it a cricket. It reminded me of a little lion. Took it down from the hind quarters then went for the head. This will be fun.

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Mines a piggy she will eat anything that u put in her keeper. I think she is coming up for premolt though because she won't eat anything so thats my sign to tell me she is going into premolt.

sanguinarian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So far I have fed my T's crickets,mealworms,fruit flies,HAHA,and a fly I caught for the fun of it. I know I probably shouldn't have caught the fly with pesticides and stuff. Any other things I should try feeding my T's? I don't want to try pinkies cause the only really big T's I've got are roses and they seem to be on a hunger strike.