S.hardwickei

Nada

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my newest additions to my pede collection.. :biggrin:

June Jupiter

Arachnosquire
Nice pede, really nice pede . I assume the dealer information for these fine specimen will not be made available.

David VB

Arachnosquire
I took care of 4 females a while ago and they were expecting. I think 2 of them are gonna have babies soon and normally i can have one or more of those :)

Nada

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I got em at a LPS, I got em all though.

Vixvy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice specimen and fast grower.

Last edited:

Lurchenstien

Arachnosquire
I've recently managed to get hold of a hardwickei pedeling, already had a few people asking to buy it from me, but it's staying. They're certainly an interesting species to watch, with their erratic movement.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Wow, cool pattern on the head around the eyes, I've seen pics of similar things happening.

Lurchenstien

Arachnosquire
I've not found many pictures of these with black markings on the head, just a couple with black patches round the eyes. It'd be good if the band would stay, but as mt S. dehaani pedeling had a band across it's eyes which disappeared a couple of molts in, I don't think it'll stay.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It's been a long time since I've seen a dehanni pling and I can't find a pic, but it seems I remember those all have a band where you're talking about and normal that they lose that pattern. The difference is that this is an anomaly concerning the pling you have, it should stay that way if it grows up imo.

Lurchenstien

Arachnosquire
It'll be interesting to see what happens, I'll post pictures when he's molted a couple of times.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
There are a lot of color variations with these, I've seen two pics of specimens that have all black heads. One was in a 5 gal bucket, saw it years ago but I can't find the pic anymore. There is another one somewhere on the internet with a black head. And some have terminal legs that are all black, some have all orange terminal legs. I've also seen pics of some with black antennae segments.