What in the world?!

JohnDapiaoen

Arachnobro
Old Timer
MM Iridopelma seladonium but I think the name was changed to Typhochlaena sadonia like the OP mentioned but I can't remember.

-JohnD.

telepatella

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
MM Iridopelma seladonium but I think the name was changed to Typhochlaena sadonia like the OP mentioned but I can't remember.

-JohnD.
mnyap...bleeping T. seladonium....expletive deleted.

And, nobodies got 'em....expletive deleted.

It's up there with the A. moorea in my book...e.d.

Last edited:

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Don't post copyrighted material like those pictures, please. The mods don't like it :)

Aside that: We won't see that particular one anytime soon. If I'm not mistaken, it's from the last papare Bertani published?

awiec

Arachnoprince
Where are the Germans when you need them? This is one of the few Ts that are a bright green.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
It was more of a joke that Germany is the leader in tarantula breeding and some are known to go to countries to collect Ts.
No! Some are known to illegally gather from wild population up to the point of damaging the same. I'm German, but that fact is just another particular reason why I'm ashamed of it.

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
well SOMEBODY needs to go get a sac.. ONE sac and start breeding them into the hobby. yes yes. o_O

but of course it needs to be done responsibly!

awiec

Arachnoprince
No! Some are known to illegally gather from wild population up to the point of damaging the same. I'm German, but that fact is just another particular reason why I'm ashamed of it.
I kinda figured as that goes in hand as to why Europe has so many species we don't, seriously how the heck do you guys have more South American species than we do?