Bhp

Nada

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So, I sold a bunch of geniculata slings, and rather than invest.save all the money I chose to buy my dream snake ..
female Black Headed Python.

3skulls

Arachnobaron
Keep us updated!

I just picked up a Burm :)
Been wanting another one for a long time now.

Nada

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
awesome little guy, I need another one in my future soon.

philthyxphil

Arachnopeon
So, I sold a bunch of geniculata slings, and rather than invest.save all the money I chose to buy my dream snake ..
female Black Headed Python.
Very nice! I'll have to check it out when I pick up those LPs

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
BHPs are very cool snakes, I kept a pair for over a year with minimal problems.

Nada

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
BHPs are very cool snakes, I kept a pair for over a year with minimal problems.
I'm very excited about her. Obviously she's a bit skinny, she's being assist fed currently, and takes food right down once it's put in her mouth. I'm hoping to get her nice and fat in the next month or so, and get passed the whole assisted feeding. I'll let you all know how she progresses.

Shrike

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You need a woma so you can cross the entire Aspidites genus off your bucket list. That's a really gorgeous snake, although I think you're ultimately going to need a few more. Two or three pairs would be ideal. Don't worry, I'll accept a few of the offspring as payment for my consulting advice.

Nada

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You need a woma so you can cross the entire Aspidites genus off your bucket list. That's a really gorgeous snake, although I think you're ultimately going to need a few more. Two or three pairs would be ideal. Don't worry, I'll accept a few of the offspring as payment for my consulting advice.
A Woma? you mean like this one? :)

Camden

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm not really a reptile guy as far as keeping them, so i've never even really heard of this snake, I can clearly see why it's your dream snake. awesome!