Poecilotheria Ornata
Poecilotheria Subfusca
Grammostola Porteri
Nhandu Chromatus

hope you like

https://vimeo.com/103887878

awiec

Arachnoprince
That was a whole lot of fun. Had to pause just to see what all the text was saying. Nice editing

Hydrazine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Love the video. The screaming, not so much. Feels kind of inappropriate for an entertainingly educating video.

Bipolar Spider

Arachnopeon
Thanks again for watching guys, I hear what you're saying about the screaming. I'll admit this video began along the educational route but then decided to go visually instead. When my skills are a bit better i'll try a proper facts about T's vid, could be cool. Cheers folks :alien:

awiec

Arachnoprince
Thanks again for watching guys, I hear what you're saying about the screaming. I'll admit this video began along the educational route but then decided to go visually instead. When my skills are a bit better i'll try a proper facts about T's vid, could be cool. Cheers folks :alien:
I would suggested some house music or classical fusion like this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1L6GAcqAVE. Music is how I learned all of my spider families in my spider bio class with text going over pictures of the spiders about their characteristics. Granted I am not a good video editor so this was all in my head.

edgeofthefreak

Arachno-titled!
Old Timer
Any constructive input is good input the way I see it mate, cheers
I liked the amount of info present, but it was too fast to read. I'll admit, I didn't even think to pause to check em out. I liked it for the entertainment of it, and the pretty pretty spiders. :) I'd really like to see your talents at a solid education video. You have a nice musicality to your editing, and you should continue that for anything educational.

Maybe have some kids screaming? No....wait, don't do that. Perhaps a soothing violin instead? :D

Bipolar Spider

Arachnopeon
I liked the amount of info present, but it was too fast to read. I'll admit, I didn't even think to pause to check em out. I liked it for the entertainment of it, and the pretty pretty spiders. :) I'd really like to see your talents at a solid education video. You have a nice musicality to your editing, and you should continue that for anything educational.

Maybe have some kids screaming? No....wait, don't do that. Perhaps a soothing violin instead? :D
I tried a slow song at first and gave up pretty quickly. As I say in the future might give something else a go but for this particular video I went the route I preferred. Thanks again for watching and giving input man its appreciated.

This one was just for dramatics :)

Last edited:

edgeofthefreak

Arachno-titled!
Old Timer
I tried a slow song at first and gave up pretty quickly. As I say in the future might give something else a go but for this particular video I went the route I preferred. Thanks again for watching and giving input man its appreciated.

This one was just for dramatics :)
You are awesome at dramatics!

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Try beethoven... cant go wrong with beethoven xD or bach xD lmao they arent quite slow songs and noone will, or well should, get a headach or be detered by it xP

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Finished :biggrin:

Featuring

Lasiodora Parahybana
Acanthoscurria Geniculata
Brachypelma Smithi
Poecilotheria Metallica
Poecilotheria Ornata
Poecilotheria Subfusca
Grammostola Porteri
Nhandu Chromatus

hope you like

https://vimeo.com/103887878
I would suggest using a lowercase letter for the species names in the video, even as far as the name being in italics to make it more appropriate. Wouldn't be bad to add the describer, year described and country as well. :)

Lasiodora parahybana (Mello-Leitão, 1917) Brazil
Acanthoscurria geniculata (C.L. Koch, 1841) Brazil
Brachypelma smithi (F.O.P.-Cambridge, 1897) Mexico
Poecilotheria metallica (Pocock, 1899) India
Poecilotheria ornata (Pocock, 1899) Sri Lanka
Poecilotheria subfusca (Pocock, 1895) Sri Lanka
Grammostola porteri (Mello-Leitão, 1936) Chile
Nhandu chromatus (Schmidt, 2004) Brazil

Other than me being nit-picky, nice video! :D

Bipolar Spider

Arachnopeon
Cheers for the input, can't go making those changes now as the video is already done, but will keep that in mind for next time cheers

lacrosse5001

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Love the video man. You do a fantastic job showcasing the colors of the P ornata