Hapalopus sp. Colombia vs. Hapalopus sp. Colombia large

versi97

Arachnopeon
I recently got a Hapalopus sp. Colombia, but I wondering what is the way to tell between a Hapalopus sp. Colombia and a Hapalopus sp. Colombia large? If anyone could post picture of the two species from a top view and a bottom view for a comparison to the one I have so I can properly ID it. Picture one the internet haven't been very helpful so I would appreciate the help.

Thank You ~ Gage

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I recently got a Hapalopus sp. Colombia, but I wondering what is the way to tell between a Hapalopus sp. Colombia and a Hapalopus sp. Colombia large? If anyone could post picture of the two species from a top view and a bottom view for a comparison to the one I have so I can properly ID it. Picture one the internet haven't been very helpful so I would appreciate the help.

Thank You ~ Gage
If my memory is correct...Yes there is, and two, someone posted pictures on the forum for exactly this. I almost positive I asked for this. It's a great and easy species to keep. Adult colors at TINY sling size, with a GBB's appetite, and they are dwarf sized haha. Perfect in my opinion.

awiec

Arachnoprince
ask catfishrod69, I believe he posted a nice set of pictures comparing the two, they have different patterns on their underside, so it's easy to pinpoint that way.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
ask catfishrod69, I believe he posted a nice set of pictures comparing the two, they have different patterns on their underside, so it's easy to pinpoint that way.
Yep that's who posted them for me

ArachnoSlash

Arachnopeon
Hey there catfishrod, is your H. sp Colombia Large a female? Am I correct? Its in your post.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Those are all females in the pictures, but they all actually belong to Joe Rossi.

ArachnoSlash

Arachnopeon
Well, the Hapolopus sp. Colombia Large in the post was blurry. Can ya give me a clear ventral shot of a female variety?

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
If you gimme some time to get around to it i can round up my female and try to get one for you. Ill see if i can get her under the scope.