Sling partial burrow collapse

Zeek

Arachnopeon
ÖHi guys, I recently got a g pulchra sling. Its my second t and first time I an having a go at raising a sling.

The little guy is burrowing like mad, all the way down the side of the cup.

When I opened it up to mist, the lid is a bit akward and a small part of the tunnel collapsed.

At first I wanted to grab a spoon and dig the sling out, but the sling is still ok further down and I really don't want to do something wrong.

Will it sort itself out cause I am worried sick?!?! I don't want to stress the little guy out too much by constantly picking up the cup to check if it is ok.

I also put a tiny bit of duct tape over the bottom part of the burrow where its like his 'chamber' (on the outside of the cup) so its a bit darker for the sling, because its burrowed down the side of the cup right up against the plastic.

I have taken a pic, the sling has moved further up where the collapse is (the grey thingy there). uploadfromtaptalk1408958523286.jpg

Will he be ok? When should I intervene?!

NewAgePrimal

Arachnosquire
Leave it alone. It's perfectly capable of sorting this out on it's own. Congrats on the g. pulchra!

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
i say leave it be its probably about to dig itself out.. this happens to everyone. iv done it many times to my boehmei who never silked. id go to put water on wall of tunnel and throw dirt in the hole.. hed fix it at his own convenience.. so long as he was farther down when you first looked in thats what matters