Particular web...

Dizzle

Arachnoknight
No idea but that's a pretty sweet web :p thanks for sharing

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
it looks like the spider is in the center of the web.. it's an awesome web though wow!

RegallRegius

Arachnosquire
The spider looks like a Wall Spider, genus Oecobius. I have never seen one make such a intricate web, though.

PS - The ID is just a guess, as I can't see the spider too well.

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
So Moroccans have some pretty neat spiders between this one and the cartwheeling spider. Unfortunately the cart wheeling spider was in the news to such an extent that all my attempts to Google 'Moroccan spiders' turns up nothing but those. :/

Dizzle

Arachnoknight
So Moroccans have some pretty neat spiders between this one and the cartwheeling spider. Unfortunately the cart wheeling spider was in the news to such an extent that all my attempts to Google 'Moroccan spiders' turns up nothing but those. :/
I read an article a while ago about scientists modeling robots after some kind of cartwheeling spider or something similar. Wonder if that's the same Moroccan spider you are talking about? Anyway, I would certainly be interested in knowing more about arachnids from Morocco as well.

Smokehound714

Arachnoking
The spider looks like a Wall Spider, genus Oecobius. I have never seen one make such a intricate web, though.

You're correct. ive never seen this kind of web either, but you're right, it IS a wall spider :)

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer

You, Dizzle and Smokehound get the prize:
It looks like an Uroctea (Family Oecobiidae). -Peter Jaeger-
Good wiki page on them http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oecobiidae

Last edited:

plantecarnivore

Arachnosquire
Thank you everyone.
We'll stay with Uroctea sp, so.

Anyway, that's a really good looking web ^^