Oligoxystre diamantinensis sizes

robbh3

Arachnopeon
is there anyone out there to help me. i need to find out how large an Oligoxystre diamantinensis can get.
thanks so much,
-bela

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
is there anyone out there to help me. i need to find out how large an Oligoxystre diamantinensis can get.
thanks so much,
-bela
I didn't know the EXACT size they get despite being a dwarf species, so I looked up the information on google, it helped out a lot.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
I didn't know the EXACT size they get despite being a dwarf species, so I looked up the information on google, it helped out a lot.
*laughs uncontrollably*

well i guess viper will always be viper XD

tweakz

Arachnosquire
With such a slow forum does it really bug you that much? Seriously just move on from these threads. Even Hobo who's a mod was happy to help this person(posting a measured pic of his specimen). BTW just in case you weren't aware this is what "Tarantula Questions & Discussions" was made for.

shawno821

Arachno Pimp
Without newbies and their questions,these forum would dry up and die.Nearly all the info here can be looked up on Google,but is that what we want? That being said,it was still funny as hell.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It's NOT NUCLEAR PHYSICS

With such a slow forum does it really bug you that much? Seriously just move on from these threads. Even Hobo who's a mod was happy to help this person(posting a measured pic of his specimen). BTW just in case you weren't aware this is what "Tarantula Questions & Discussions" was made for.
Yes it does bug me that much, which is why I don't answer 99.9% of these types of questions. The only reason I saw this was because I like the species. You are absolutely right about the title of the forum. I'd have given the same response if someone asked "how many legs does a tarantula have?" Or asked "Do tarantulas breath air" or asked "Do tarantulas die".

You know the internet is a powerful tool. There are search engines allow a person to find the information on A LOT of questions including the one above. I don't believe in spoon feeding people who are too lazy to look up the simplest of information. Perhaps you do, and that's fine.

If someone is "smart" enough to find this forum, have an account and email, they are smart enough to find the info on their own. This is not nuclear physics where some information is actually difficult to find or learn! :laugh:

Lastly, in the time it took for a person to post that entire question they could have found the answer sooner via a search engine.

I don't promote laziness, perhaps you do.

---------- Post added 09-01-2014 at 01:07 PM ----------

Without newbies and their questions,these forum would dry up and die.Nearly all the info here can be looked up on Google,but is that what we want? That being said,it was still funny as hell.

I agree Shawno... For me, there's a line between newbie and laziness. This was the latter in my opinion. There should be an internet search engine competency life test for christ sakes! ;)