Millipedes that can live with C. spinigerus

Twentytwenty

Arachnosquire
I have an Ivory Millipede Chicobolus spinigerus, and I'd like to keep some others with her. Currently she is in a small KK with a mix of peat moss, dead leaves and wood chips as substrate, the KK stays humid 24/7 and I've been keeping her at room temperature. Originally I had 5 millipedes, including her, in a larger tank, but all except her died off. I like watching her and I'd like to keep more, what species can live with her, and where can I buy them?

Aquarimax

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I can't really comment on which species would go well with an Ivory Millipede, but I do know of several millipede sources that I encountered while researching my recent millipede purchase. I bought my flamelegs (my first and so far only millipedes) from SDCPs on this site, and I am more than satisfied with my purchase. :) BugsinCyberspace always has several species, most of them natives, but he sometimes has exotics too. Ken the Bug Guy also carries millipedes...again, several natives and occasional exotics. A number of millipede collectors also post on Kingsnake.com. Tarantulasinc.com and Swift's Inverts also carry Millipedes.

Spepper

Arachnodemon
Generally speaking, if the millipedes are about the same size, you can keep them together I think. :)

Cavedweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've kept mine with a giant glossy black pinkleg for a year and a half. I'd recommend keeping them with a species closer in size though. The 6" pinkleg kept trying to mate with my female ivory and I had to separate them.

Narceus americanus or Anadenobolus monilicornis might be acceptable roomies.