Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Adult female P.regalis

---------- Post added 09-05-2014 at 10:29 PM ----------

Juvenile indexed B.smithi

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thank you. Unfotunately my equipment and photography skills are nothing compared to some of the other members here.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Blue-fang!

---------- Post added 09-06-2014 at 08:02 PM ----------

Adult female E.murinus sitting at the entrance to her burrow.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I can get a better picture. It sure is growing kind of slow for a male though.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Its a male. I dont see too many males of this species around either. Put him to good use when he matures! :)

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Its a male. I dont see too many males of this species around either. Put him to good use when he matures! :)
I certainly plan on it.

This guy is so hard to get a decent picture of.

---------- Post added 09-07-2014 at 05:22 PM ----------

A decent shot of the OBT feeding.

Arachnomaniac19

Arachnolord
Ahh, the ever so reclusive hermit of the tarantula world come out for you to take a picture. I feel jealous. :)

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She's actually out in the open pretty often at night. My E.murinus is the true recluse. I'll see her legs sticking out of her burrow almost every night, but I rarely see her with her entire body out. She actually hides a lot more than my Blue-Fang, who is isn't afraid to leave its burrow every now and then.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Who's Bill? :p

Thanks though. I don't know why, but the GBB is so hard to get a decent picture of. The colors just don't come out as bright. I'm lucky in a way, since I recently moved her into a new enclosure, and d he hasn't webbed up the whole thing just yet. If she had, and I'd been using the flash, all you'd likely see is white. That's one downside to heavy webbers ; the webbing sometimes screws up the image if you're using the flash.

Akai

Arachnobaron
my apologies BOB. i had the rare weekend off and i've endulged myself in college and pro football and have been feeding the collection these past 2 days. i've been sleep deprived. i actually dont have to be responsible until thursday. lol